Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm in Your Face, Dude

Remember a few years ago when the Minutemen tried to present their position on border security at Columbia University? If not, you should google it. It is a good example of what happens if you try to present a conservative view to a liberal group.

Liberals want you to believe they stand for freedom of speech, of tolerance for other opinions, but the record shows the opposite. I've had the same experience on liberal disscusion boards. As long as I was in agreement with their world view, I was OK. Otherwise I was encourage to leave, and not in a nice way.

Just yesterday, Obama showed his true liberal colors:

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face."

Hmmm. Get in their face.

Here's the guy that was going to be a new type of politician, run a nicer camapaign, and just be an all-around great guy.

But if he's losing, watch out. He'll do what most liberals do. And that's GET IN YOUR FACE. SHOUT YOU DOWN. PUSH YOU OUT. THROW THINGS AT YOU. DESTROY SOME PROPERTY.

It's brown shirts all over again. If you think I'm nuts, then you haven't been paying attention.

No comments: