Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Obama a Liar? It Seems So

I was holding judgement, trying to give the man the benefit of the doubt, but the evidence is now overwhelming.

Obama is a liar and can't be trusted. I have come to that conclusion. First it was on taxes, then on earmarks, now on veterans.

Just yesterday, I heard a part of his speach to a veterans groups, in which he promised that veterans today would get the same treatment from their government as his grandfather did after WWII.

The very next morning, the White House announces that private insurance companies "will pay their fair share" of veterans medical expenses, even service-related, I presume.

If that ain't lying, I don't know what is. He can't be trusted any more.

And the left called Bush a liar. I guess you're only a liar if you're a Republican.

No comments: