Monday, December 21, 2009

Not just conservatives are angry

This from the Huffington Post:
I voted for open transparency in Washington. I voted for bringing our troops home. I voted for to fix the economy by find us jobs instead of fattening the bonuses of Wall Street and financial political supporters. I voted for health care with a public option. And what did we get?

More Bush. Chicago politics. And a worse off economy with deepening unemployment. I have ten friends and family members all out of work, using up all their savings and what has Congress and the White House done about this past 12 months. Nothing. What a disappointment! I wish the election was tomorrow. I would vote them all out!

Another:
We have been played like a one string banjo, pickin' that deceptively simple ditty, "Belief we can change in."

And one more makes the point:
By embracing a half-baked bill from a corrupt Senate and a White House that made backroom sweetheart deals with the insurance and pharmaceutical companies, you are perpetuating bad government. If the political hacks keep receiving praise for their shoddy work, what's the incentive for them to do better?

These are from Democrats and/or liberals, who by the way, happen to be Americans. Our government, as I've been saying for a long time, is failing us all, regardless of political ideology.

No comments: