Thursday, July 15, 2010

Conservative doesn't mean racist, but they'll say it anyway

My old home-town, Ann Arbor, Mich., (Go Blue!) did a really stupid thing while I was on blogging vacation: the city council voted to boycott Arizona. But I'm not surprised, because Ann Arbor, home of the University of Michigan, is the midwest's answer to Berkley. Only the University of Chicago is more liberal. So I mentioned that instead of going to Ann Arbor this year for "real" vacation, I'd go visit my son in Phoenix.

A friend responded that while she doesn't "support this racist law" she hopes I can make it to Ann Arbor in 2012 for some such event or whatever.

She's drunk from the koolaid. There is nothing racist in the law, since it just reiterates federal law. You actually have to read the law to know that, but why waste time with FACTS. Liberals just FEEL that it is racist, when in reality there are only told to believe that (MSNBC?), and they do, the little sheep.

And I'll bet the courts -- eventually -- will throw out Holder's feckless lawsuit. What a waste of taxpayer's money.

But when the left has no logical or rational response to conservative ideas, the race card comes out, over and over.

CONSERVATIVES ARE NO MORE RACISTS THAN ANYONE ELSE. SO SHUT UP ON THE RACE THING, AND DEBATE THE ISSUES.

I'm so tired of this (remember the NAACP, a very racist organization in their own right). Maybe I'll take another vacation.

No comments: